Saturday 25 June 2011

Velvet silence

Over and over again I fall asleep looking for you in the dark. My hands touching blindly to feel the cold of your body.

Only two steps after my mind falls into the soft oblivion of dreams and you appear.

I have always been charmed by your skin, so pale, almost shining in the light of the moon...the moon, always finding us together, the moon, our only witness.

No sound but the wind making love to the tree tops.

My hands burn on your skin.
I shiver for a sensation I still have to feel, aroused, happy, impatient to take you, desperate, lost.

You open your arms to me, I hold you, my lips grazing your jaw, the tips of my fingers caressing the silk of your back.

"tell me....how many times do you plan to make my heart stop? Tell me...I can't hold back anymore, if you don't stop me!"

You look at me, a languid light in your eyes "there are limits Bo, remember?.." It sounds like you are scolding me but your hands are touching me now.

I hiss my frustration at you and you smile.

"I thought you could endure..." You whisper in my ear. Your hands move slowly. I moan your name. I hear my own voice broken by this pleasure that is so similar to pain.

I try to move my hands and stop you, but your tongue is running on my neck.

Unable to move I just surrender repeating your name, begging you to finish this sweet torture.

I want you.
I want you more than I dare to confess to myself.
And you know it.
You know all, even if you can't allow any moves from me, you know.
You are my dream after all, how could you not know.

You take my hand now and we get out from a door between the trees.
The passage brings to a beach, the shore made of little pink shells.
they are cutting my feet, but I don't feel pain, the only sensation I have is that I am going to explode if I don't get you now.

I see my blood on the ground.

You push me down and come next to me.
Kissing my chest, a thousand little kisses, your tongue hesitating following the shape of my body, you let your hand glide down.

"I want you"
I can't understand if it's me, or you the one speaking.

Our bodies have no shape, still I feel you cold and hot
Love is rough and I am getting crazy at each movement of your hips, I feel my skin burning at each touch of your hands.

Your breathe I can hear it now.

"Where have our limits gone?" I utter my voice giving away my feelings.
You shake your head
"I can't hold back, it has been too long, too long"
I look at you but now it's only me the one I see.

After all, you are my dream, my fantasies have given you life

"I am your dream but you are not the one who gave me life. I will always find a way to protect you"

my blood gets cold. I know those word, someone told them to me, a long time ago.
I almost forgot him, because now it's you all I can see.

We are still making love. I am lost, lost in you, lost in this sweet illusion.

How can I assure myself an eternal dream?
Do I have to sell my soul to be able to do this every night?
Well, if that's the price to pay than take it. Take my soul and do what you want with it.

I always wanted to see the sunrise on the sea, holding you in my arms after making love.
The sun rises now, the shells shine in the lights of dawn.

I hold you tighter, but I feel this time is over, my eyes become heavy and the lights fades away. I try to keep the sensation of you in my arms but the black around me shows me I am back to reality.

I close my eyes again and enjoy the sensations still surrounding me. I still smell the scent of your skin on mine. Each part of my body you touched is still burning.
Outside my window the sound of the rain.
Inside of me only a velvet silence.

========================================================================

NOTE OF THE AUTHOR:
I don't care about how absurd it can sound. Just hold my hand and I'll carry on for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment