Tuesday 28 June 2011

Let Boris do what he is meant to do (non posso dormire)

My fingers can't find their place on the strings anymore.
Resting.
Sleeping without dreams.
waking up without memory.
knowing what I want.

Can you play for me?
I am going to lend you these fingers,
this soul
if you want to
It's useless to me
if the sun shines on it
and there is no moonlight to make it
colder,
deeper.

can you play for me?
I want to feel your hands
ice
burning
stealing
all I have to give.

the reality come hard to remind me that my all is not much.

Getting out of life on polished steel, getting out of life on the wings of a crimson crow.
But flying scares me.
Hurry up, Boris. before I change my mind.


AUTOR NOTE: I am really sorry to have thought, only for a moment, that I could forget you or give your name to someone else. I want to sleep.
Ritorna da me. Le tue dita tra i miei capelli...

I can't read what I wrote. I am falling asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment