Friday 3 June 2011

that day beyond the Eclipse

That I had to lose you to admit that I love you, is so me.
I am still here though.
I have never believed in people coming back when they left, but you are not people and we share more.
I have memories of you I don't want to leave and, even if now it's silent, my heart remembers our melody, like the hands of a skilled violinist.

I had been living in the past until I met you, waiting for the hand of a ghost to caress me in the night and when you came, like a dark sun, to wake me up from that artificial sleep I had made the mistake of believing I deserved that, just because life took something away from me.

I have made a step back.
I know nothing is granted now, still I can't get over losing you.

Stay, please...stay.

I will be what you expect me to be, but don't step away.

Do you need time? You'll have time.
But give me that chance I have burned. Give it back and I'll be worth it.

The light of the day makes my head ache. I can't write any longer.

Maybe it's for the best, since my theatrical self has no words left to say.

I'll stay here and wait for that day beyond the Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment