Saturday 4 June 2011

The sphere

"Boris, I won't be around for a while..."
"What does that mean Sascha?"
"It means that I have to leave, and I can't even choose"

The grass under my feet was waving like a green sea moved by the wind.

"Here" he said to me handing me a little something packed in rice paper "Keep it in your hands when you sleep. It will help"
He hugged me and turned away. I wanted to stop him, but I was paralyzed. He walked slowly without turning back. When I had almost lost sight of him I saw him raise his hand once again to say goodbye, after that I never saw him again.

I opened the paper and I found a seed. It looked like a sunflower seed.

I let myself fall on the grass, keeping the seed in my hand I fell asleep.
A quiet sleep with no dreams.

I woke up on a platform suspended in the middle of a giant steel sphere.
Next to me there was a young man, a warrior, dressed in a silver armor.
His eyes were serious but sweet, like he would be there to guard on me.

"Who are you?" I asked rude.

He raised his eyebrows smirking.

"the sunflower seed?" This was becoming ridiculous, even for a dream.
"That was not a sunflower, but a dark sun seed"
"Fuck that, is this some kind of joke?"

He made a swinging movement with his hand and a red mattress appeared, he asked me to sit there.

He took away his armor remaining with a heavy leather trouser. His skin was pale and scented.

He came and sat next to me, caressing my hair he made me lie down and rested at my side. His hand crawled under my blouse, touching me delicate and smooth like a feather. I closed my eyes and focused on that touch. Why did he do that? Why did he go away and sent him in his place.

I was upset and still I liked his touch, he seemed to know me, my body, he knew where and how to touch me.

The young fighter rested his head on my chest and he said:
"it's saying my name...your heart is saying my name...how do you know it?"
"I...I don't..."
I replied.
He kissed my neck and took my hands
"touch me. Learn about me. We are together now and even if you can't have me, we are meant to be this way"
He saw I didn't understand
"You know you are dreaming Boris?"
I had thought so.

The image of Sascha leaving passed by my eyes and I hugged my dark sun tightly, shaken by a sudden fear I could not fight against.

"You know he is gone for good...don't you?"

Is voice was low and calm, full of understanding. I felt it penetrate my body like a blade, I stopped breathing.

I felt tears flowing from my eyes and where they passed they burned.

"I am here" he said.
I wanted him to be, I wanted to feel him and to be protected.
His mouth found his way exploring my body.
Our hands on each other's body were hungry and the sweet sensation of mercy changed into rough desire.
I felt him shaking with desire, cold and smooth like silk.
I felt myself getting hot and feverish and when our bodies connected his voice calling my name made me lose conscience of time and space.
....

Waking up didn't seem to stop the charm, where his hands and mouth had been my body was  burning.

I tried not to move in my bed, maybe I would have fallen asleep again and I would have brought back to the sphere, where my warrior was waiting.

But the sun was already shining and the day had apparently come to stop the magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment