Monday 6 June 2011

roaming

keep your hands there.
I won't move,
I won't ask
don't part from this body,
bear the heat, the pain, the pleasure.
I will keep all my promises
and forget all this, when the day
comes back to steal my
life.

Keep your lips there,
I will laugh and call your name
because where your lips
touch my body
my skin is marked.
I am yours and you are
mine sealed in the shadow.

I won't ask your soul
I won't ask your heart.
I am not old enough to
know the key and
I am not young enough
not to care about the
truth.
I am nothing more than a
shadow with a name that
could be any other
a face that could be
a lie,
a heart that you possess.

You can keep that heart
he won't disturb your dreams.
You can throw that heart away
and he will stay there
waiting for you to come
back.

But don't think about it tonight.
Just rest at my side,
I will play that song only for you
like a violinist crying out his love
to a muse he never knew

======================================================
NOTe Of tHe AuthOr: seriously...I mean...seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment