Wednesday 8 June 2011

It was fucking my head, that is.

There is no flesh
Left for your nails to
Scratch
This desire away
One moment
Where desire and
repulsion become
One
On
One
And the way
You penetrate my
Pride
Making it moan
And ask for
Mercy
Remembers me of
When there was nothing
Else than my childhood
And the smell of grass.

Those men are still wearing a hat. I admire their way of moving their hands while they are talking. My nostrils are full of the smell of their cigars.
I want to be with them, in those chamber filled with smoke and financial talk.

My hands are dirty.
Grease and dust.
It's like a fire
And I am the one burning.
My mind is dirty
Of images I enjoyed,
of pleasures I
have paid for.
Warm hands on cold
Soft skin
Her smile
Untouchable lips.

The streets are full of them. Looking, studying, tasting and asking for a deal. From behind the windows eyes are begging and laughing. Smiles are asking more, lips are saying words without melody.
I am a new gender but old is my path, consumed of feet and bloody faces.

Breathing.
Air filling your lungs.
I am there with you
You don't see me
But you feel my
Hands
Going down your chest
While I suck
Purity from your soul
And leave
Indecent thoughts at
Its place.
Still pleasant.
And your hands touch
Your body
While you think of
It
And the smile of
A demon
Shines in the dark behind
Your eyelids.
I see the rhythm of your
Hand matching
The one of my dream.
We finish together on
A dirty carpet
Mouths looking for
Each other
Hands that can't be stopped.

Even if I am sleeping right now. My body is calling your name and your body replies with mine, even if you don't hear a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment