Wednesday 27 April 2011

sƒz

Sometimes not saying the truth is half a lie. I tell you this just because I want you to know that I know and I don't mind. There are things we can't change, things we don't want to change and things that will change us.
My head hurts, my hands are stained with blood, my heart is pounding like it would just be about to explode.
Night and darkness, that's what you are and it scares me as much as it attracts me.

They would say I am destined to get better but never recover.

Love is sudden and painful like the bite of a snake and when it reaches your heart the game is over.
I am suffocating and I see my determination vanishing water-soluble painting of my life. 
Depending from who I am missing stained memory of this eternal recurrence.

Every night the same dream comes back to wake up my senses, your lips taste of cherry and you skin is smooth and scented.
Maybe it is my feral nature to guide my fantasy making of you my prey while I probably am the mouse and you the feline, but I would not mind tasting my blood from your claws.

I'll keep it as it is, because my dreams are the anchor to the harbour of sanity.
I'll keep you in my arms and touch you until I fell your fever rising.

==================

Author's note: I suggest Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in C minor, almost better than sex....I said ALMOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment