Tuesday 12 April 2011

Beyond Reality

I move my hand on your body, slowly and smoothly. I taste the skin of your neck drawing lust on its velvet with the tip of my tongue. The thought of you is stronger than pain, fatigue or sadness.
I look for you in the eyes of strangers, biting my lip until it bleeds, to contain my desire.
God…I want to feel you…or maybe I just don’t.
Feelings are like a made up woman that when you wake up the morning after you don’t recognise her any more.
I should ignore them and just let myself go to this passion.
It fills my heart, enhances my excitement.
I drag my lips on your thighs looking for the source of pleasure and pain and I listen to your moans making me lose my reason.  Like a wind blowing away the clouds, you make me brighter.
You are my here and now; you are my everywhere, my future.
I taste of you and that makes me want more.
Your lymph is my strength and my drug. I want it so badly. You can ask me everything in return - Even my life.
Inside of you I find my warmth.
 I take you strongly melting my voice with you moans, my moans with your songs.
You change like clay under my touch and I want to feel that strongly and leave the signs of my passage on you.
You are mine and I am the one who possesses you, you are mine and I am the one who violates you:
Your body, with my body
Your ears, with my words
Your soul, with my darkness
Your heart, with my insane love.
Every thrust shouts my love to you; every word you say is the answer.
I release my tension and I receive your cries.
Vow for this love, transcending reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment