Friday 1 April 2011

into the void


memories of unspoken words,
that's what you give me.
I never thought it could have hurt so much,
to see you run away.
Everything I say tastes of failure and you know how much
I would like to talk to you,
to make the dark look crimson again.
I am not so young anymore,
maybe that's why I cannot understand;
my storm is of another kind, it can't build anything, only destroy,
while your impetuous sea is made to bring you to new shores.
I thought my nothing was made to fill me,
while I slowly began fading in a black hole of disbelief.
Vomiting self pity is not an option I know.
What I am is all I've got left.
I still hold the rope with one hand
I feel tired though
I feel like letting go.
You were my only reason to hold on and
when I have to miss you it's difficult to endure.
let me ask you one more word.
A confession.
A denial.
A curse.
Whatever you'll say could save my life
or straighten my fall
into the void

No comments:

Post a Comment