Sunday 3 April 2011

Apology of Sin

Eros in one act.

Jude the Sinner
Elijah the sin

===

[lights go on – a red alcove two bodies, a whisper]

Your body is like a column
I look at you with velvet eyes.
Hands on your hips I taste the source of your sin
Thrilled I loose conscience of here and now to
Give up to you
My sin

Soft and violent,
Hard and rash
You hurt my skin and swallow my heart
Delightful torment

[the scene turns around changing into a dance of blazes]

I want to see you burn
I want to feel your heat
I want to loose my reason
Into your arms

That’s where I want
To be
Existence is a book with
So many white
Pages, for you
To write on

I want to ignite
Our life
I want to crash into destiny
And sweep away its plans
I want to lick away the traces
Of the past and
Create a new future where my lips
Are on your lips

Give me yourself

You ask what it’s already yours.

[the curtain closes on the clinging bodies – lights go down]

No comments:

Post a Comment