Monday 23 May 2011

a touch of heaven

I let my fingers glide on your back "are you alright?" the question comes out of my lips in a whisper broken from this desire that is grabbing my throat.
You don't answer.
Your eyes of white tiger look at me, mischievous and sensual.
I close mine trying to keep myself together.
your lips on my neck burn, like fire.
"Sho..." it's like I am pronouncing your name for the first time.
My hands are still exploring your body.
I gently pull you towards me, you don't oppose resistance and we come to lie side by side.
I like the silver of your skin illuminated by the moonlight, you are a porcelain doll
to which they have stolen innocence.
"kiss me"
Kiss me like it would be the last kiss you give in your life.
I want to taste you, not only imagine your taste.
Your sweet scent crawls into my senses.
How long can I still resist without losing my reason.
I want you in all the ways possible.
"Open your eyes" you say "I want you to look at me..."
your tongue caresses the red of your lips.
You move nearer.
"Even if this is only a dream, you will feel it..." you take my hand and shortly suck at my finger.
Tension is rising in my body, but I can't move
"A dream..?" I ask you "How can it be, I smell you...I taste you...if this is a dream I never want to wake up..."
"Never is such a long time..."
Your lips are now so near.
I can't resist.
stop teasing.
nearer...just another inch.
A small kiss, like a cherry in the mouth of a kid.
I know you want me too, I can feel your breath getting faster and deeper, but I can't move, my body is suddenly not responding to my command.
A kiss, deeper, longer.
"Bo, I won't let you sleep. I want you to loose control..."
as if there would be a next step to this madness.
...
The warmth of your body, the way you move, the taste of your lips...the silk of your skin...Please, let me take you before I become insane.
...
...
I open my eyes. The hotel room is cold.
your taste is still on my tongue and your scent all around me.
you are probably sleeping now, I can't call you to tell you that I miss you.
....
My phone vibrates.
a text.
"dreams are more real than reality and so fabulous. I miss you."
I miss you too baby.
I don't text back though. I don't want you to know how I feel right now, but i don't want to lie either, so I enjoy knowing you are thinking of me and dreaming of me like I do of you...do you know how much I love you?

Jasmine and  cherry blossoms: this is what heaven tastes like.


Note of the author: I am an old jerk who enjoys love and sex too much to ever give up.  HERE the soundtrack of my sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment