Monday 30 May 2011

falling

Every time we meet we end up making love.
A stranger eye would think we have nothing else in common than this desire, but they don't know. They can't know.

I went to the artificial lake last night. I thought it would have relaxed me to take a shower under the hot water fall. When I arrived there the moon was shining and the landscape was unreal.

I removed my clothes and stepped under the water curtain. The water was pleasantly warm I sat on a flat rock and dropped my head.
Last time I went there it was with Kid.
When I think about Kid I feel sick, like someone would have just hit my stomach.

I cried, nobody was watching so I cried.

Suddenly someone came through the water, I saw the body slender and pale. It was you.
"Sho, what are you doing here?" I tried to control my voice. You were the last person I wanted to see me crying.

"I am here to soothe your pain Bo"
as usual, I cannot hide you anything, because you know me too good, because you can feel what I feel before I realize it myself.

I smiled.
"I am fine baby"

"Like hell you are. Why don't you just give up trying to fight alone?"
"Because this is my fight. I can't wait for you to save me Sho. You can't take me out of this. Nobody else than me can"

You looked away, I thought you were annoyed for what I said, but after a while you turned back at me and walked carefully on the wet rocks.
You took my hand and I followed you.
Behind the fall there is a big rock covered with moss.
You pushed me down.

"I am going to be the one to fix this. You will forget the pain, because you'll have a sweeter pain to take care of. What do you think love is? Love is pain and desire, passion and struggle. This is the only way we can be together and you can't do anything about it neither can I..."

I felt my eyes burning, I was crying. I didn't want you to see it. I felt weak, broken.
I stopped being the man who used to take you like a hurricane, now the time had come for me to let you do it. To stop the sorrow and all the crap I was constantly focusing on...Just to feel you.

You kissed my chest your, your tongue was leaving a heated sign at its touch. I touched your hair...I wanted to move and take your hands but you stopped me.

"Tonight you are not allowed to move" you said
you kissed me slowly, hesitating at every sound I made.
I thought it would have been difficult to passively accept that pleasure, that pain. But it happened so naturally like it was meant to be.
Your warmth filled me and I surrendered.
Your lips tasted of cherry and me.
"Kiss me Sho, I want you to kiss me until it's over I want to lose my memory of anything else than you"
"I am here" you said moving slowly, your voice trembling.

yes you are here and I want you to be here, always.
If I would miss you, there would be no reason to fight anymore.

The moon was still there when you came to lie on my chest, your breath still fast and shallow.

I closed my eyes and tried to fix that moment into my memory, letting all the rest flow away.
"Are you ok?" you asked
Instead of answering I kissed your lips gently.

A stranger eye would think we have nothing else in common than this desire, but they don't know. They can't know that we don't need to talk because we are one.

======================================================================
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR (to the author): very good Bo, really very very good! But don't tell me I didn't warn you when you'll be too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment