Saturday 28 May 2011

ὄνειρος

It's like starting an engine. The heat grows and explodes generating actions and feelings, sounds and scents. I am not able to stop this even if I know it will bring me far, to a place I will not want to leave.

Hungry hands, eager mouth and uncontrolled desire are like shooting stars they told me. But not for me, and my dreams reflect my soul, cropping the image, to eliminate the distortion of a reality I don't like.
My dreams are my shelter.

I have places I can recognize there and lips I can trust waiting for me.
And I have my dark sun.

I am someone who likes to play a game until the end using all his cards. I don't need to cheat, since I don't need to win.

In my dreams you always win.

I had to wake up anyway this morning, even if the dream was holding me like the tentacles of a giant squid.
I wanted to sink in it. I wanted to sink in you.

The memories of a past I couldn't leave, melted with the ones of a future I don't know and my mouth between your legs sorted out what was missing. I heard you begging me to stop teasing you and take you right there, but it was my voice and all of a sudden it was you the one holding my wrists and entering me like we would be making love for the first time.

It was desperate, like you felt you had to leave and passionate as the first one of a million other times to come.

Harder. I don't want to forget this night.

Let me show you pleasure, let's lose our reason together even if nothing it's true and you will leave this place when dawn comes.

I moan your name out of control, you kiss me silent.

This time you look at me with the eyes of someone who knows he has me in his power and I like to be dominated by this look, I like you leading the game and I don't care for this one time to be the one who is  taken, explored and conquered.

Our climax is made of entangled sensations.
Please, keep on kissing me while you release the tension...let me feel your pleasure and keep your body into mine until the last spasm of desire is gone.

These dreams are loud, coloured and scented. They are so real I feel I could take you out of there and make you mine forever.

But it's just an image, the map of the oneironaut, to reach the treasure every night again and again, until my time will be finished and the game over.

=====================================================================
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR: If you would be here now, and not in my dreams where you belong, I would be waking you up to make love again, but this time it would be me the one making you beg for mercy...I know... at the end I love being teased, but I am a man and I need to have at least the impression I am the leader...aaarrrghh! I want to fall asleep again. DAMN IT.

Shooting stars

No comments:

Post a Comment