Tuesday 31 May 2011

statement

One day I will discover what it is that makes me produce stupidity.
I hope it's something that can be operated.

I want to write
just one word
the one that makes me
feel alive.
But it's stuck,
like someone who
said "I am not leaving"
but in the eyes you
see a light showing
they have already left.
I am trying to keep myself
from feeling
because feeling is
something that never
gave me long
happyness
But I lost control of
this engine.
And the feelings come out of it like
gasses,
that make me suffocate.
Still I am happy, because I knew
that illusions show their face
just in that moment when you
think they have become real.
and for the first time
I didn't run away
but went to crash on it full speed.
I knew someone who told me
that you cannot be deceived but only deceive yourself.
I strongly believe that.
Nobody has the power to hurt you
if you don't allow that.
I have created a time bomb
and kept it on my lap,
caressing it while waiting
for it to explode (and I am able to let time pass fast when it doesn't have to)
Now that I am surrounded by
Pieces of something I can't recognize
I feel like nothing is
imoportant anymore.
Nothing but that one word.

No comments:

Post a Comment