Monday 30 May 2011

Desafinado, my indecent tune. -letter to a dream-

I feel like an instrument kept a half tone lower on purpose, because the musician likes it that way and his finger find better their position when the tune is a little bit off.
I caught myself thinking about you and me, an obscene thought of wet bodies, entangled, loud, loving each other with rough desire.
I dream about you when you are away and sometimes even when you are here and I silently look at you.
I don't tell you all, not for shame but because I prefer to talk to you with my hands, with the warmth of my body.
I want to taste you.
And I can't stop thinking about my mouth exploring your body.
You are the one who is made to be balanced, I am the one who needs to get crazy about you.
That's how it has always been between us.

You are sleeping now.
While I look outside the window I hear you moving, and I come nearer to your bed; the night lights are illuminating your face and I see you smiling in your sleep.

I want to kiss you so much, but I am afraid to wake you up.
Your eyes slowly open and you look at me.

Kissing your lips makes me feel dizzy, you are a drug to me after all, and I can't ever get enough of your taste, I can't live without your scent.

The silence is so soft and heavy, smooth and warm like velvet.

You stretch like a cat looking at me with a naughty question in your eyes. You know how to set me on fire, and you know you do.
I can't behave. Are there extenuating circumstances for someone who has lost his mind?
I nibble at your lips and explore their profile with my tongue

When I take you in my arms you seems so fragile your hands are cold and cold are your lips playing with mines.

Don't ever try to escape from this embrace, I am living at the rhythm of your heartbeat, I am waiting for each kiss, for your scent, for your warmth to fill my body.

Life is not forever, but when you are with me I don't care if the world disappears. Keep on kissing me and I won't even realize that.

This words, you won't ever hear them from my mouth, but I'll tell them to the reflection of you in my dreams, little piece of universe filling my sleep.

Oh, I almost forgot...I am going to bring strawberries and Champagne to our next date...

No comments:

Post a Comment