Saturday 28 May 2011

the meadow - storyboard of a dream

I felt cold, the grass was wet but I liked to feel it under my bare feet. In the sky the moon was looking at the meadow and I was staring at the sky, without thinking, just enjoying.

I closed my eyes for a second turning on my side, trying to crawl in the womb of the night.

When I opened my eyes he was there.

The wind caressed the grass of the meadow and his pale skin, making him look like a pearl in the darkness of the ocean.

He rested his head on one arm and kept the other on his hip.

I pulled myself up to be able to see his eyes in the moonlight.
He smiled.

"You know I want you? Don't you?"

I moved slowly and he laid on his back letting me sit on his lap.
The wind combed my hair and the sweet smell of flower of the meadow numbed my senses.
His eyes were languid and serious.
He pulled my arms above his head, my chest against his chest, my lips, so near to his lips.
His heart was beating fast and the beat seemed to fill the silence:

"Don't you feel that?"

his words in a whisper reached my skin.
I shivered.
"I can't hold back. I can't anymore" I said lost in my desire.

He took my lips between his lips sucking them shortly. His tongue was sweet and skilled.

I had lost.
I couldn't lead the game any longer.

We kissed, each kiss burned like fire, it burned like the mark of his lips on my neck.

He sat and I felt his heat conquering my body, not a sound covered my low moans. Only his breath deep and regular and the sound of our kisses, of his mouth exploring my body.

The sweat covering his body was shining in the moonlight.
Nobody could see or hear us, the moon was the only witness.

We made love till the first lights begun to bring mist into the meadow.
I closed my eyes and smelled his scent which had filled the forest, the meadow and myself.

==============================================================

Note of the author: I could make love to you forever. Dreams are like an inverted reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment