Tuesday 17 May 2011

The 100th day of the steel monkey

I can’t distinguish the scenery, since my head keeps on changing it. The clouds are shaded of purple and crimson and the soil is made of little shells. My feet are bleeding, but I can’t feel the pain.

I in my own eyes - A steel monkey.

Step by step following a destination that is made of melted gold, I surround myself with the scent of your skin. You are the beginning and the end. You are my dark sun.

You in my eyes – a silver tiger.

My hands glide on the silk of your legs, lanky pirate looking for a lecherous treasure. I taste the sweet and bitter flavor of your soul and whisper images in your hear. You reply with an absent laugh, while concentrating on the dialogue of our bodies.

I turn life on while licking our desire from your lips.

Slow movements unsettle my body forced into yours, sealed in a natural struggle.
I want to feel more.
I want to feel longer.
Unconsciously hurting you I tie you up and devour you.

The 100th day of the steel monkey.

The sky is still full of kites and on those clouds we are making love.
Sweetly rough statement of simple joy.


PS: I had a dream of you and the only thing I remember is you tasted of jasmine...

No comments:

Post a Comment