Monday 4 July 2011

One way ticket

Writing the word end is something I have never been able to do.
It's like my hand would fear it, like 'end' could only mean something terrible.
I like to open doors, not close them behind me.

They say you can't always decide. They say that sometimes you can't be your own happiness.

They told me feelings are not everything...but what is the next step when feeling are all I have left and they fall? What is the next step when you are on the edge looking down into the void or looking up to the stars which are not burning anymore?

It's a heavy day, a heavy week a heavy fucking life I don't want anymore.

I have no time to look back and no force to look foreward.

I will take a short break from myself and prepare for what I have left.

I'm leaving on this train with no driver, destination unknown. One way ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment