Thursday 7 July 2011

just a moment

My breath gets faster.
Your hand reaches the zipper of my trouser.
I am so excited...
"Don't be so loud Bo', they'll hear us..."
Your smile is meaningful. You know you are driving me crazy and you seem to enjoy the feeling.
The party seems to be going great outside the door of your room.

You undress me and stare at me for a while.
I get uncomfortable.
"Well? what are your plans?" I say a little bit harsh.
"Making you beg me..."
I swallow soundly.
"I see..."
I smile, because you are just how I want you to be, so free and so terrible, so beautiful and sensual.
I get up and I begin undressing you, slowly kissing every inch of your body I unclothe.
Your fingers move on my back slowly hesitating.
you pull me towards you.
The touch of your skin is something I'll possibly never get used to.
I am burning.
"I want to taste you, every inch of you..." I say
"I was supposed to be the one making you lose control.."
I laugh soundly
"How do you call this" I take your hand and place it on my chest, my heart is beating so fast I have the feeling it could be exploding.
You laugh.
While I kiss you, biting you softly, gliding down your body, your hands reach me and they know exactly what they need to do, to make me lose this game.
"Y-you...this is not fair..."
I fall down on the bed.
One on one, your hands, fingers entangled in my hair, you lips so cold getting fire on my skin, I feel like my body would become liquid,
"I want you. I want all of you..." I say.
You don't answer...


"You know that you are so beautiful after making love..." I tell you panting when you fall exhausted on my chest.
You smirk "You are very cute when you beg..."
I shake my head "you really are unbelievable!"

I had no intention of falling in love with you. Too painful, too dangerous, too impossible, but how can I stop this?
How can I keep myself from desiring you when you are constantly in my mind, in my dreams...

You get up

"What are you doing?"
"Go back to the party..."
"You must be kidding me?"

I pull you back in bed
"Stay. Stay some more...they won't miss us"
"You are hopeless..." You say smiling
"Yes, I am, do you care?"

You shake your head and hold me
I close my eyes and hope this moment will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment