Saturday 26 March 2011

you'll be to me forever sacred...

I look at you while you are sleeping.
I do it every time because when you sleep you are so beautiful.
Sadness, fear and hate disappear from your face and the porcelain of your skin shines in the dimming light of the evening. If you would have told me about this feeling only a few years ago, I would have laughed at you, maybe.
Look at me now, sitting on a chair, resting my chin on my hands, watching you like a guardian angel.
You move your fingers gently, like you would be touching something delicate. Maybe you are dreaming, and I would like to think you are dreaming of us then.
The images of the kisses I gave you, the sound of our voices melting together, the taste of you on my lips.
I can’t ask for more.
Stay with me forever, grow up with me…get old and grey with me. I want to fill our days with pleasant memories and every day again I want to carve my love on your body.
The fire of my lips will write my soul on your skin because you are mine and I won’t allow anybody to touch you.
I am jealous of the wind blowing through your hair, I hate the moon when he kisses your lips sneaking through the blinds at night.
My body is your shield, the place where you can rest, the temple where you can burn, now and forever.
I’ll repeat this vow to your precious self a million times, if you want to, until the sun will stop burning and beyond, up to eternity…

No comments:

Post a Comment