Monday 20 August 2012

missing pages


I hope to be in your thoughts, when you will go to bed tonight
And from those thoughts I am going to jump into your dreams,
Like when I was a child with my rubber boots in a plash.
Sharp drops of soul shattering me and you will end up melt us together in a colourful canvas.
You can call it love, hate or dependence, but the feeling will not change.
It’s a thin veil of pleasure bonding us together. It’s a thick rope cutting our wrists and suffocating our heart.
I need to love you.
You don’t mind to be loved, even if you hide behind a mouth full of stars and flowers.

Let’s change it in a play, a masquerade a tender minuet.
I’ll play the strings of your heart, lightly at first; I’ll be putting pressure when you are warm.
Don’t restrain me.
Let me play all the music I have.
Let’s kiss, let’s make love, let’s read an old book and rewrite the missing pages.

I have been looking for you so long.
I can’t give up a dream made of snails and cotton candy.
I have a ribbon in my brain and it’s waiting for you to pull it open.
Inside the box a million crimson butterflies: they are going to eat your heart, but don’t worry…
You’ll have mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment