Thursday 15 September 2011

freedom in your pocket

Searching in the dark.
Eyes wide open.

I thought illusions could make your life livable, now I know I was wrong, since you have been my illusion and the though of you is pulling me in these depths.
Love, an unnecessary feeling, but we keep on making ourselves its slaves, consciously.

The more you chose the more your path gets narrow.

In the end you find yourself stepping on a rope, acrobat with no future: impossible to look back, nothing to see in front of you.
You look down and let yourself fall.

I still wait to see the bright colours of happiness, but you can't find colours in the dark.

Searching in the dark.
Eyes wide open.

Nothing else than your scent on my hands, your flavour on my lips, your curse in my heart.
Escaping is easy and so damned difficult, since this restraint is the only thing I still have of you.

The more I think of you the more I get lost.

You disappear when the truth has taken your place and the loneliness has made me desire to live in a lie.
I am not ashamed since truth and lies are making love and creating a new reality. They are part of me and the same way they are part of you, fabulous angel in my eyes: a bird without wings. Bleeding eyes. Broken heart.

I will drink hate from your lips for the sake of a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment