Saturday 19 February 2011

Side Stories #2 – Tate x Aki

[MXM]

Aki has red hair, he is fragile, you would think he is a dreamer.
He is not happy about the image in the mirror, too feminine to belong to a guy, but he wouldn’t stand being the portrait of a Neanderthal, so he copes with it.
Aki is in love, secretly: he is in love with Tate in an unreasonable way, and he doesn’t want to admit it to himself, it would be too painful.
Tate is a jerk with brown hair and a cunning smile. He loves his image in the mirror and he looks at himself smirking.
I wouldn’t call him handsome but he has a terrific ass (personal comment of a pervert narrator).
His blue uniform suits him perfectly.
Tate is in love, secretly: he is in love with Aki. He wants to take him but he doesn’ want to admit it to himself, not because of the fact that he is a guy, just because he cannot stand the idea of being in love, he cannot afford loosing control. He doesn’t like to feel week or to rely to someone different from himself.
They have to patrol together today. Aki feels tense, he would like to talk to him, but Tate is always so assertive that he feels like crying, but the last thing he can do is cry in front of him.
They have to check the red zone – nothing special actually – nothing more than a wheelie bin on fire from time to time.
Tate is driving while checking Aki with the corner of his eye. Aki stares in front of himself but he feels the glance and he blushes.
“Wat’s up?” Tate tries to be gentle but his voice sounds rough, slightly rude.
Aki tries to be assertive too but he fails “I..it’s nothing…just…I am just checking around, doing my job…it’s just…”  his heart is bouncing and he asks himself if Tate hears it too. Tate feels a pheromones shot and he swallows loudly.
“It’s just?” he urges languidly
“I feel uncomfortable…” Aki sais all in one go.
Tate cannot reply, he is confused, he didn’t realize that Aki returned his feelings and only now he understand how much he wanted it. They remain silent.
Aki shakes his head “I-feel-uncomfortable???” he thinks punching himself mentally “Since you were busy with it why didn’t you tell him that he makes you crazy and you’d like him to make love to you? Aki you are a complete asshole!” he lets his head fall.
Tate his looking for the right words to resume the conversation.
When he thinks about all the time he has lost playing the jerk, without realizing that what he really wanted was there by the hand, he feels like an idiot.
“LISTEN I…” they say contemporarily.
They can’t keep themselves from laughing, a releasing laugh, setting them free from fear and prejudices.
“You first…” says Aki without watching. Tate gives him a short glance then he looks back at the road.
The sun has the warm colour of the late afternoon and the shift is almost out.
“what about drinking something together when we are done here?”
“Actually I am hungry” Aki states tidying his air together with his thoughts.
“Well, among my thousands of qualities I am a great cook…” says Tate pretending to boast “what about me cooking for you at my place?”
“what will your girlfriend think about the intruder?”
Tate thinks about the girl of a few days before, nice to see, but she was so annoying that he threw her out before she could dress again.
 ”I live alone…”
Aki was hoping to hear that and he smiles ”Shit, I’ll have to wash the dishes since I cannot cook anything eatable!”
Tate laughs out loud and then he becomes serious. The mental image melts and Aki is in his arms.
“Listen Aki, what do you expect from me? I have never had a serious relationship. I am an asshole…it’s going to end badly, eventually…”
Aki feels a cramp in his stomach. “I think I can take the risk” he replies trying to keep calm. Up to that moment he only had that kind of conversation in his dreams “I’ll try not to piss you off…”
 Tate parks at the side of the road, just under a ‘no parking’ sign, he pulls Aki towards himself and kisses him softly.
All around them just the street stained with the colours of the sunset. They are breathing heavily for the surprise and the excitement. They kiss again deeply tasting each other fully.
“Hey, do you like pizza? I lied when I said I could cook…” sais Tate still out of control.
Aki nods smiling as the car starts again disappearing behind the corner - he is thinking that it will be the best pizza ever.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment